Katy Perry, Coldplay, Goo Goo Dolls, Maroon 5, Pink, Train, Gwen Stefani & No Doubt, Foo Fighters, SEETHER, U2, Lincoln Park, Paramore, Five For Fighting, John Mayer, Smashmouth and more...I am still obsessed with some fun 'ol school bands like Hall & Oates, Michael McDonald, Fleetwood Mac, EW&F, the BeeGees, Journey & Steve Perry SOLO-rules too, The Eagles, Billy Joel, Frank Sinatra and big hair 80's music! Bon Jovi, Poison & Rick Springfield anyone?
Anyone have someone with FUR as your 'Valentine' today and everyday?? And OMG, sounds A LOT safer to snuggle up w/kitty after reading this survey...Match.com conducted a survey of nearly 5,500 single and 1,100 married people between the ages of 21 and 65 to get their take on sex, love and dating. Some interesting findings:
• 42% of all singles say they would not date a virgin. 51% of ladies say they wouldn’t go out with a fella who hasn’t gone all the way, while 33% of men say they wouldn’t date a woman who has yet to do something you’d see on Cinemax after dark.
• Nearly 28% of people say they have dated someone they met using some form of internet service.
• 48% of single women look someone up on Facebook before a first date. That’s compared to the 38% of men who do the same thing. Just about half of all women would cancel a first date if they see something they don’t like while checking them out online, so remember that next time you’re debating posting that “selfie” of you flashing the Vulcan “live long and prosper” sign. Only about 27% of men would cancel a date after looking up a person, which only proves how many men are very, very desperate.
• 47% of singles admit to having had a past "friends with benefits" relationship. This data marks the third consecutive year that the number has increased, which means you need to make some new friends.
• 57% of single men and 45% of single women who claim to have received a racy text. Be warned, though: 23% of people say they have shared them with other people.
• 71% of women say they have no interest in dating someone shorter than they are.
• Just over 40% of married couples have sex at least once a week. • More than 80% of married men and women say they would tie the knot with the same person again.
• A whopping 97% of singles claim they’re more concerned with meeting their partners’ sexual needs than their own. Finally, when asked what would make them happier, 30% of single people over the age of 70 and 25% of singles over the age of 60 agreed: more sex....I say MORE CATS! haaa